1. Combi boilers
Combination boilers is one of the most popular choices of household boiler systems in the UK. Function as a means of both heat and hot water, these a heating systems is a great choice for anyone looking to save energy as well as space.
– Compact sizes make combi boilers perfect for smaller properties
– Ideal where there is little or no loft space
– No need for a hot water cylinder allows increased living space
– No cold water storage tank frees up a loft for conversion No risk of loft pipework freezing
– Less pipework in the home makes installation typically cheaper
2. Conventional boilers
A Conventional boilers, known as “regular boilers” provide heat to your homes through use of separate hot water cylinders and cold-water tanks. This is a gas boilers are typically best suited for homes is already have a traditional heating and hot water system.
– Hot water is available from multiple taps at the same time
– Great for most homes that have two or more bathrooms
– It could be cheaper to replace a conventional boiler if the individual components already exist
3. System boilers
With the system, gas boilers provide heat without the need for a water tank because the key components are built into its one unit. A cylinder, however, is required in order to store the hot water.
– Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom
– Constant supply of hot water to any number of taps at the same time
– No need for a loft tank, freeing up space and eliminating worries about leaks or frost damage
– Economical to run
– Built-in components makes installation quicker and neater